Simple and innovative traditional dishes, reinvented by chef Andrea Ribaldone.
At lunch time, besides our menu à la carte, you can choose between two other options, for a quick, but tasty, lunch break: “Piatto Lino”, a single dish divided into 4 sections, and “Make your own salad”, fresh and light alternative.
The menu changes regularly, depending on the seasonal offer. It is therefore possible that some of the dishes portrayed are not currently available à la carte, it is advisable to always consult the menu on the appropriate page.
• Aubergine, tomato tartare, stracciatella and anchovies
• Tongue, salsa verde, mostarda of Voghera and white radish
• Smoked scallops and pickles
• Tuna and veal, green beans, seaweed and sesame
• Bbq beef sirloin, oysters
• Pork ribs from Tortona hills, beer and bbq sauce
• Veal cheek, bonarda and tamarind Dolceforte sauce
• Squid milanese, lemon
“Piatto Lino”: a single dish divided into 4 sections: two dishes from the our à la carte menu accompanied by an entrée and a seasonal salad / vegetable, to offer you a quick alternative but great in taste.
A good team is the key to make the whole difference: Federico Sgorbini, our resident chef, is in charge of a great kitchen brigade.
Piazza del Lino, 15
+39 0382 180 3920
Are you a journalist, food blogger, food influencer and you need some material for your article?
No worries, contact us and we will be happy to give you what you need.